Monday - Friday
Saturday & Sunday
The Mountaineer Dining Hall is located in the Alumni Building on the first floor. The dining hall is designated for students, faculty, staff and public use.
Featuring Your Favorites
Finding your favorite foods on campus is easy. We are proud to offer a dining program complete with menu selections that include just about every item you can imagine. We feature a wide variety of fresh food designed to satisfy everyone's appetite with food choices to rival your favorite restaurants:
Berea College Dining is a proud member of the Kentucky Proud program, a buy-local initiative of the Kentucky Department of Agriculture. We incorporate local produce, meat, and more into our menus whenever possible. Read more about our local food initiatives here.
- Fresh fruit and salads
- Delicious, hot, home-style entrées
- Freshly baked pizza and pasta
- Deli choices served on freshly baked breads
- KY Proud locally grown and produced items
- New creations by our chef just for you
- Ice cream and freshly baked desserts
- Homemade soups
- And you can enjoy "all you care to eat"!